Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Georgia Nutts Guild visits Stories on the Square

Part of being a GNG is to share your talent as a writer. Just three members of the GNG dropped by the Uptown Grill for Stories on the Square and we were glad we did it. Everyone was warm and friendly and we will be doing this again!


Because I was so nervous, the two conspirators smiling in the pic above, spiked my drink. I don't drink alcohol and I could tell it was in the Coke, but I drank it anyway. I was so nervous, I thought I was going to have a heart attack -- my heart was pounding, but the drink (and all the laughing) made me feel better. Unfortunately, all of the recorded stories were removed from Sound Cloud, so I am unable to share them with y'all!

Morning Traditions by Denise Mount of Stories on the Square

 My Traditions by Yvonne Walker, GNG

 
Feline Traditions by alFalaq, GNG.

Crick Crack Traditions by DAP Tales, a.ka. D. P Bates, GNG.

Traditional Shopping by Bill Brown

A Turkey Of A Tradition by Jill

Traditional Fatherly Advice by Cynthia

Easter Bunny Busted by John Nelson: MC of the Stories on the Square


No comments:

Post a Comment